With Sniffie extension release candidate you are able to update existing sniffs. This is extremely useful if you notice that you need to change the extraction.
How to update existing sniffs with Sniffie extension
- You need to have an active sniff.
- You need to get your sniff id for the sniff you want to update. It’s easy to find e.g. via Sniffie’s quick raw API.
- Go to the website you want to update.
- Create a sniff normally.
- Before saving the sniff, open the advanced options by clicking the link in the saving overlay.
- Paste sniff ids in the text area.
- Save the sniff normally.